This article may contain compensated links. See our full disclosure here
Looking for a gift for your favorite female traveler? Look no further. Here is our guide to the best gifts for her.
We love gifts that remind us of trips to come, inspire us to take more adventures or are just simply useful. So we compiled this list of perfect travel gifts that she’ll love.
Practical travel gifts
Thoughtful gifts can be practical too. Here are some of the products we find most useful when traveling. They also make great gifts.
Stylish travel gifts
Travel has some less than glamorous moments but you can help make her transit more stylish with these carefully selected pieces.
If she’s spending a lot of time in transit, an iPad plus an Amazon Prime membership would be a great gift. She could download her favorite shows, music or books to take on the road Click here for latest iPad prices
- Flat A5 water bottle – maximises space and helps keep her hydrated
- Personalised leather passport holder – stylish cover for the most important document
- Travel journal – travel memories are the best memories – help her record them in style
- Cashmere scarf – the ultimate travel accessory for cool nights and draughty planes
- Travel aromatherapy kit – soothing essential oils for her smoothest trip ever
- Crossbody bag – a stylish crossbody is my favorite travel accessory
Paris themed gifts
Of course the perfect treat would be to whisk your loved one off to Paris for the weekend. Wouldn’t that be amazing?
But here’s the next best thing.
If your wandering woman is a Francophile, why not choose some French themed gifts that remind her of the trip she once took or as inspiration for one to come.
- Eiffel Tower print – the iconic tower is captured beautifully in this retro print
- Vintage Hermes scarf – my personal favorite – a luxury vintage piece that say ooh la la!
- Vintage map of Paris – the perfect reminder of the best streets for wandering in the world
- Bonjour Tshirt – if you can’t be there at least think and speak French
- Croissant charm – for the French pastry lover – oui oui!
- Paris Scarf – ensure she’s Paris-level chic anywhere in the world
Vintage travel posters
I love vintage travel posters.
One of the most thoughtful gifts anyone ever gave me was a vintage print of a particular place near Barcelona where my now husband proposed. The print holds pride of place in our kitchen.
Every time we look at it we are reminded of that special time.
And they are surprisingly easy to source.
You can find a great range of old travel posters from around the world that have been digitally enhanced on Etsy. Below are some favourites.
- First row – browse the large selection at Encore Print Society on Etsy
- Second row – these posters are available for digital download at the Designs by Otto Etsy store
- Third row – from New York city to Italy, I love the posters at Etsy shop Antique Photo Archive
For the Anglophile
Did a trip to London spark a love of all things British for your travel mad friend or family member?
Here are some great finds including a Royal Wedding mug – cheers to Harry and Meghan!
- Vintage rose room spray – bring the English countryside into her home
- Union Jack earrings – this little crown touch is the perfect accessory for the royalty obsessed
- Royal Wedding mug – nothing is more British than the royals and a cup of tea
- Notting Hill print – bring the quaint streets of London into her home
- 10 Downing Street charm – one of the most famous residences in the world on her wrist
- Jane Austen print rose – this thoughtful gift will have her charmed, I’m sure
Women who love to wander the world should definitely be celebrated. I hope you found the special gift you were looking for in this guide.
Untold Morsels assists our readers with carefully chosen product and services recommendations that help make travel easier and more fun. If you click through and make a purchase on many of these items we may earn a commission. All opinions are our own – please read our disclosure page for more information.