Terms and conditions
Thanks for your interest in working with Untold Morsels
When working with Katy Clarke you agree to the following terms of business, which supercede any other:
1. Payment terms are 14 calendar days from date of invoice. We prefer payment by bank transfer and can accept payment in USD, GBP, Euro and Australian dollars.
2. All fees and charges relating to payment will be added to the total project fee.
3. Late payments are subject to 10% interest calculated daily. Content may be removed until payment is made.
4. The agreement of a fee and due date denotes agreement for a project to go ahead.
5. If a brand or agency has to generate a purchase order before receiving an invoice, this must be done before the work takes place.
6. All image, video, audio and copy remain the property of Katy Clarke, unless otherwise agreed. Additional charges may apply for usage across social media, press or internal communications. Please contact us for our latest rate card and more information.
7. Any brand exclusivity must be agreed in advance and will be subject to a fee, per calendar month.
8. Should work be cancelled after an agreement takes place, a kill fee will be required. The kill fee is calculated as follows: If work has been agreed but not completed, 50% of total fee is due. If work has been completed but not published, 75% of total fee is due. If work has been completed and published, 100% of total fee is due.
9. Any alterations to a brief, or additional requirements, may result in an additional fee being charged.
10. Content can be provided for approval before publication.
11. One round of edits will be offered, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
12. All links to a brand’s website will be no follow.
13. All commercial articles will be clearly marked as ‘Sponsored’ at the top of the article, and explained as a commissioned article at the end.
14. All social media content and promotion of commercial articles will be clearly marked as an #ad or #sponsored
For more information or to discuss these terms, please contact Katy Clarke – firstname.lastname@example.org