This article may contain compensated links. See our full disclosure here
Too many things to do in London and not enough days in your trip to fit them into?
Make sure you schedule some night time activities in your London itinerary.
London comes alive after dark and you don’t want to miss seeing the city lit up in all its twinkling glory.
Here are our favourite things to do in London at night.
We have also included safety tips and night transport information.
What's in this article
- 1 Our top 3 activities
- 2 Best night views of London
- 3 London museums and galleries at night
- 4 Catch a show at London's West End theatres
- 5 London's Soho and Covent Garden at night
- 6 London pubs and bars
- 7 Restaurants in London
- 8 Best night tours in London
- 9 Stroll along the South Bank
- 10 Late night shopping in London
- 11 Is London safe at night?
- 12 Getting around London at night
- 13 What are your favourite things to do in London at night?
Our top 3 activities
- Book tickets to a West End show – click here for more info
- Stroll along the Southbank
- Night bus tour of London – click here for more info